For your convenience, we offer several methods for giving your tithes and offerings as well as other contributions online. There are a number of benefits to online giving for both you and Crossroads.
- Consistency – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches we are to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9-10). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your “First Fruits” are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or sent in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Priority – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing you have already given your offering.
Option 1: Personal Online Banking You can give your tithe and any additional gifts through your personal bank’s online bill payment service.
It’s simple. All you have to do is indicate “Crossroads Christian Church” as your payee. Specify your name as the account, and use the following information for the payee address:
Crossroads Christian Church
6450 S. State Highway 360
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
Your bank will send Crossroads Christian Church the payment, and we will record it toward your giving record just as if you had written the check yourself.
We recommend and encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than a credit card for two primary reasons:
- Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many don’t. We don’t want to encourage anyone to go into debt and pay interest on any gifts given to the church.
- With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift goes for fees charged by the credit card company for that service.
Crossroads believes and teaches that living “debt free” should be the ultimate goal for all Christians. Online giving involves the use of credit and debit transactions and makes no distinction between the two. While online giving can enable givers to earn airline miles, givers should always exercise wisdom and caution when using credit cards for giving.
Option 2: This safe and flexible option is an easy way to contribute to Crossroads and is available for one-time gifts or for scheduled, recurring contributions. Whether you’d like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations or view your giving history, you can do it all online. It’s quick, easy and secure.
If you haven’t already done so, simply create a web user account. You may then give a one-time gift or set up your tithe or other contributions. You may also add, edit or delete your scheduled transactions online. You specify the giving amount and where the funds should be applied. It’s quick, easy and secure. You can also view your giving history by logging into your account.