Get involved in a Connect Group, where the husband and wife study God’s Word with other couples who have families like you.
Our Core Values
- Jesus must have the first place in everything, including family life (Col 1:18).
- Marriage between a man and a woman is a gift from God. God created marriage (Gen 1; Adam and Eve).
- Children are a wonderful blessing from God and a welcome addition to a family (Psalm 127:3).
- Our first ministry is our family and we can’t neglect them as we minister to others. (1 Tim 5:8)
- Parents are the primary and most influential teachers of their children and have been entrusted by God to disciple their children in the training and instruction of the Lord (Deut 6:6-9; Eph 6:1-3).
- Experienced members of the Body of Christ must come alongside families to teach and mentor them (Titus 2).
Marriage is the second biggest decision you will ever make in life. (The first is the decision to become a follower of Christ.) It is vital that you prepare for the challenges that come in every marriage. If you are engaged or considering getting engaged, we strongly recommend you have pre-marital counseling. Please download a marriage policy and contact Lenzy Cornatzer at (817) 557-2277 to schedule an appointment.
Call us at (817) 557-2277 or email email@example.com.