Find a Connect Group that meets all of your families needs and meets each of your family members where they are in life.
- Giggleville: (Located on the 1st floor off of the parking lot B lobby) Each Sunday our staff and volunteers create a safe and loving place for infants through 2-year-olds to learn about God’s love.
- Crossroads Station: (Located on the 1st floor off of the parking lot B lobby) 2-year-olds through Pre-K take a journey every Sunday through God’s Word where they experience Bible truths in new and creative ways.
- Texas Hall: (Located on the 1st floor off of the parking lot D lobby) An exciting and fun place for Kindergarteners where Bible stories come to life each week.
- Cross Street: (Located on the 2nd floor off of the parking lot B lobby) We will take your 1st – 3rd grade children on an adventure each week that is not only fun, but one where they will actively learn Bible truth as God’s Word comes to life.
- Kids’ Connection: (6-years-old through 6th grade) If your elementary child has questions or wants to know more about becoming a Christian and being baptized, you can sign them up for Kids’ Connection. This is a special one-time class designed to answer their questions. This class is offered one Sunday each month at 11:30 a.m in Chapel 101. Sign up for the next Kids’ Connection!
Find out about our many opportunities where you can serve in the Children’s Ministry.
Call us at (817) 557-2277 or email email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook!